My photo
Blow out my candles on January 1st and was not the first baby of the year. I am an only child which made me very independent, hardheaded, and stubborn. A true southern girl raised on grits, okra, homemade bread, traditions, and my heritage. Music can describe any mood I am in. I'm very organized but sometimes people don’t understand my organization. Love making people smile and knowing that I value the friendship that we share. Doing and saying random things is one of the most important aspects of me. Laughing out loud until my stomach hurts can change my whole day. Give back because one day you might need someone's help. Enjoy the simple things in life. Don’t claim to be perfect. I make mistakes but I learn from them. My family and friends matter to me more than anything. Take time to get to know me then you will see that I have one of the biggest hearts. Playing tennis is my new hobby. Mexican food is probably my favorite food. Reading books is wonderful. Taking pictures are the best and remembering the memories are pretty cool. I have more clothes and shoes than anyone I know. I love being me and my life..would not change it..it's what makes me ...ME!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Blogging starts NOW

As you can see that I am new to this whole blogging situation so when I started this I knew just the person to help me with it. My friend J who is also known as Jessica (check out her blog-- jkclayton.blogspot.com) has been blogging for some time now and I thought what the heck....I will try it out and see if I like it. So a week ago while it was raining like crazy and she didn't have any power she came over to help me with this adventure. I could not figure out how to get my background to work, the page to work, or really anything to work. I tend to get aggregative really easily for those who don't know me. Thanks to J I now have a wonderful blog background and all that wonderful blog stuff. I think that I know how to work it now and will start blogging more now. Here goes my first blog attempt….

No comments:

Post a Comment